Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Scarlett Johannson Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive...Again!


And she's done it again!

Scarlett still is the sexiest woman alive, according to men's magazine, Esquire. The sultry Don Jon actress has claimed the title for the second time in seven years, making her the only woman to hold the title twice. Back in 2006, the 28-year old blonde beauty held the title, and despite divorce from actor Ryan Reynolds, a Tony award, and recent engagement to French ad executive, Romain Dauriac, she's showing the world that she's STILL got it!



In the interview with Esquire, Scarlett shows off all sides of her personality, from her feelings on acting, to relationships, revealing, "I didn’t think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn’t have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn’t capable of it or caring that much.” Ouch. Was that a subliminal message to her past suitors?

Johannson also graced the cover of the 
popular men's magazine back in 2006.

Beauties that have previously held the title include: Mila Kunis, Rihanna, and Minka Kelly. The November issue hits stands on October 15th.

Do you think Scarlett Johannson is the sexiest woman alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment