Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eva Longoria Named Maxim's 2014 Woman of the Year

.
Ex-Desperate Housewife actress, Eva Longoria was named Maxim's 2014 Woman of the Year, and my, how the brunette bombshell sizzles on the cover of the January/February issue of the magazine! Longoria, who has been twice married, including her very public marriage to NBA baller, Tony Parker, says that despite her sexy image, she's very down to earth, and loves to busy in the kitchen!

"One thing people are usually surprised about when they get to know me is how domestic I am. So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with flour in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image," the Latina mentioned in a recent interview.
 
The actress, turned producer, turned restaurant owner is currently dating Televisa honcho Jose "Pepe" Antonio Baston.
 
What do you think of Eva's smoldering Maxim cover?


This lady is an all-rounder!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment