Friday, July 26, 2013

David Beckham Bares It All In New Fragrance Ad




Soccer star, and hunky hubby to former Spice Girl and designer, Victoria Beckham strips down in his latest ad campaign for his new fragrance "Classic"...well sorta..While he does show off his picture-perfect abs, of course, he tastefully leaves the rest up to your imagination. The steamy clip features a shirtless Beckham getting dressed, making the ladies swoon, and leaving the fellas with one heck of a benchmark.

“My new fragrance, Classic, is an expression of my style… modern, elegant, masculine… I love it. And hope everyone will love it as much as I do,” explained the 38 year old of the scent.

The tagline for the cologne reads "Revive Your Classics", which Beckham stated means, "As much as I like to keep my style classic, it’s got to have a modern twist to it as well. “Revive your classics” is about combining these two looks."

Beckham shared the new ad campaign with the world via his Facebook and Youtube pages writing, “Here is my new COTY campaign, we had fun shooting it! Hope you all like it.”

AND WE DO!

The father of four recently announced that he will officially be retiring from pro-soccer, and has since relocated his family back to the UK.

No more talking...see what we're smiling about below:

No comments:

Post a Comment